top of page

Professional Service

We The People - Koreatown Office has been providing excellent service

to thousands of customers at affordable prices.

Please take a look at the various documents below

and feel free to contact us with any questions.

Signing a Contract

Living Trust/Inheritance

  • Single Living Trust

  • Joint Living Trust

  • Transfer of Real Estate Title to Living Trust (Quitclaim Deed)

  • Assignment of Business Interest to Living Trust

  • Last Testament and Will

  • Affidavit of Death of Joint Tenant

  • Affidavit of Death of Trustee

  • Spousal Property Transfer

Distanced Couple

Divorce/Family Law

  • Divorce

  • Legal Separation

  • Annulment

  • ​Modification of Divorce Judgment

  • Petition to Establish Paternity

Fourth of July


  • Application to Register Permanent Residence - U.S. Citizen's Spouse, Parent and Minor Child (I-485 Package)

  • Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (I-751)

  • Petition for Alien Relative (I-130)

  • Petition for Alien Fiancé/Spouse (K-1/K-3 Visa)

  • Reentry Permit​ (I-131)

  • Affidavit of Support​ (I-864)

  • Application to Replace Permanent resident card (I-90)

  • Application for Naturalization (N-400)

  • Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (N-565)

Business handshake


  • Incorporation - Corporation, LLC, Nonprofit Corporation, Professional Corporation

  • Trademark Registration

  • Trademark Renewal

  • Trademark Assignment

  • Copyright Registration

Sign the Lease

Real Estate

  • Grant Deed, Quitclaim Deed, Interspousal Transfer Deed

  • Deed of Trust

  • Deed of Reconveyance

Legal Marriage

Other Services

  • Name Change

  • Marriage License/Recording

  • Power of Attorney

  • Promissory Note

  • Notary Service

bottom of page